- In order to use certain features of the Website, you will have to create an account ("Member Account") and/or provide certain personally identifiable information, and/or payment information, including, without limitation:
- First and last name, home and email addresses, ("Personal Information");
- Demographic information such as your zip code and gender ("Demographic Data"); and
In compliance with applicable laws, it is LegalJet's policy to require only the information necessary to complete the specific transaction that you request (collectively, the "Transaction Information").
- Through the combination of both internal and third party tracking code as well as cookies, the following categories of information ("Usage Information") are tracked when a visitor enters the Website: (1) IP address, (2) domain servers, (3) type of computer used to access the Site, (4) types of web browsers. We also may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and action tags also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous. Your browser may have an option that allows you to reject cookies, but doing so may limit your use of our Website. We do not use spyware, adware or any other similarly intrusive software. The Usage Information LegalJet collects depends on how you choose to use this Website and/or LegalJet service offerings. LegalJet may also use your Usage Information and/or Demographic Data to create general statistics that we use to enhance your experience on the Website.
HOW LEGALJET USES YOUR INFORMATION
- You may opt-out of receiving communications about special offers or programs from LegalJet or other information for which you subscribed by clicking on a link provided at the bottom of the email communication.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- LegalJet takes reasonable precautions and has implemented reasonable technical measures intended to protect against the risks of unauthorized access to, erroneous disclosure of, and unlawful interception of your Personal Information by LegalJet. However, even after we receive your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee that your Personal Information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed as a result of a breach of our commercially reasonable efforts or as a result of any other event beyond our reasonable control. Also, please be aware that your email transmissions and/or other communications to LegalJet containing Personal Information may be unlawfully intercepted or accessed by third parties and/or this Website may be subject to hostile network attacks or administrative errors. Accordingly, LegalJet cannot and does not guarantee that your Payment Information is completely secure and safe from such risks. FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ENSURING, GUARANTEEING OR OTHERWISE OFFERING ANY DEFINITIVE PROMISE OF SECURITY IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OR USAGE INFORMATION.
THIRD PARTY SITES
- This Website may contain links to other websites. LegalJet is not responsible for the collection, use or disclosure of information collected through third-party websites and expressly disclaims any liability related to such collection, use or disclosure. LegalJet is not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from this Website nor the information or content contained therein. Links to other websites are provided solely as a convenience. Your browsing, use and interaction on any other website, including that of our Payment Processor, are subject to that website's own rules and policies and LegalJet recommends that you review the information collection practices of such sites before using them or providing them with information.
CHILDREN'S USE OF THIS SITE
UNITED STATES HOSTING
© Copyright 2013, LegalJet.com, Inc.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.